– Auto Body Parts are the different pieces of automobiles that are manufactured separately and then assemble to make or repair vehicles. They range from tiny fasteners to massive body panels, from the engine to the seat springs. Throughout the life of the car, customers will need to repair the tires, windscreen wipers, brake pads, batteries, spark plugs, and many more auto parts.
– The Auto Body Parts market is expected to grow USD 2737.28 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.2%. To meet the rising demand vehicle production has been rising rapidly. This drives the growth of the auto body parts market. The demand is further propelled by technological advancements such as 3D printing for the manufacturing of auto body parts. It is particularly demanded in the Asia Pacific region.
To know more about Auto Body Parts market statistics click here: https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-body-parts-market-report
– According to the study, global car sales increased to roughly 66.7 million vehicles in 2021, up from around 63.8 million units in 2020. Almost half of the worldwide customers (46 percent) are thinking about buying a car in the next 12 months, up from 35% in April 2020. The usage of buses, trucks, and other commercial vehicle is also increased. To meet this rising demand vehicle production has been rising rapidly. This drives the growth of the auto body parts market.
– However, the lack of infrastructure investment is hampering the growth of the market. Currently, EVs are the popular king of vehicles that are dominating the roads. But the unavailability of a charging station at a small distance can limit its adoption rate. This factor can hinder the adoption rate of the electric vehicle which in turn impedes the revenue of the market to some extent.
– Technological advancements such as 3D printing for the manufacturing of auto body parts will drive market growth in near the future. 3D printing is widely employed in the automobile sector for a variety of applications due to its ability to enable quick deployment of new parts as well as increased creative freedom. Some automakers have also begun to use 3D-printed components in their production vehicles. BMW, for example, used 3D-printed roof brackets as part of a roof retraction mechanism on an i8 Roadster.
• Automotive Sunroof
• Windshield Wiper
• Door Lock
• Exterior Rearview Mirror
• Door Handle
– Sales Channel:
• Passenger Cars (PC)
• Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
Get free sample pages of latest published Auto Body Parts Report 2023: https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-body-parts-market-report
– Geographically, the global auto body parts market is divided into regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-east Countries. Asia Pacific dominates the auto body parts market owing to rising vehicle production, growing disposable income, and usage of innovative technologies for the manufacturing of auto body parts.
• In April 2022, Genuine Parts Company purchased for its European Automotive division. Alliance Automobile Group (AAG), the Firm’s wholly-owned automotive distribution company headquartered in London, U.K., purchased Lausan Group (Lausan). The business anticipates the foray into Spain and Portugal to further boost Lausan’s market-leading position by relying on European size and buying knowledge, as well as leveraging the NAPA brand’s roll-out across this area. The Lausan team is welcomed into the GPC and AAG families, and the company is pleased to collaborate to optimise development potential in the European market.
Table of Content (Revenue USD Edition), (Enquire about Volume/Consumption Edition Data)
Chapter 1 Industrial Insight and Market Scope
• 1.1 Global Auto Body Parts Industry Introduction
• 1.2 Objectives of the Study
• 1.3 USP of the Report
• 1.4 Who is this report for?
• 1.5 Designing of Market Scope
1.5.1 Regional Fragmentation
1.5.1 Market Players
• 1.6 Report Duration
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Executive Summary
Chapter 4 Global Auto Body Parts Market Overview
Chapter 5 Competitive Analysis (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 6 Qualitative Analysis
Chapter 7 Company Profiling
Chapter 8 Global Auto Body Parts Market by Type Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 9 Global Auto Body Parts Market by Application Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
• 9.1 Detailed Qualitative Analysis
• 9.2 Global Auto Body Parts Revenue and Market Share (%) by Application (2018-2030)
9.2.1 Passenger Cars (PC)
18.104.22.168 Global Passenger Cars (PC) Market Size Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
9.2.2 Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
22.214.171.124 Global Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) Market Size Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
9.2.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
126.96.36.199 Global Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV) Market Size Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
Chapter 10 Global Auto Body Parts Market by Sales Channel Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 11 Global Auto Body Parts Market Regional Analysis
Chapter 12 North America Auto Body Parts Market Development Status and Opportunities
Chapter 13 Europe Auto Body Parts Market Development Status and Opportunities
Chapter 14 Asia Pacific Auto Body Parts Market Development Status and Opportunities
Chapter 15 Latin America Auto Body Parts Market Development Status and Opportunities
Chapter 16 Middle East and Africa Auto Body Parts Market Development Status and Opportunities
Chapter 17 Research Findings
Link for TOC: https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-body-parts-market-report#table_of_contents
• Automotive Body Parts Market- https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/automotive-body-parts-market-report
• Auto Parts And Accessories Market- https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-and-accessories-market-report
• Auto Parts Manufacturing Market- https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-manufacturing-market-report
• Auto Parts Market- https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-market-report
Cognitive Market Research
20 N State Street,Chicago,
USA: +1 312-376-8303
Europe and UK: (+44) 20-8144-9523
Asia Pacific: (+852) 81930785
Email: [email protected]
About Cognitive Market Research Company :
Cognitive Market Research has evolved as one leading market research and consulting firm and it provides services across multiple domains. Cognitive Market Research gathers and analyzes data about customers, competitors, distributors, and other market actors and forces operational across the value chain. As a market research company, we follow a complete process of gathering information about the target market and end-use industries to verify the complete journey of the product or service in the global market. It helps our readers understand the demand and viability of their product/service and how it might perform in the real world and help them to build business strategies accordingly.
This release was published on openPR.